These case studies complement the 2018 Development Co-operation Report: Joining forces to leave no one behind. Case study contributors share knowledge and lessons on what it takes to answer the pledge of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development to leave no one behind through national and sub-national policies, strategies and programmes as well as international development co-operation projects, programmes and partnerships.
- Spurring UNDP action on disability-inclusive development
- Success factors for integrating people with disabilities in Lebanese society
- Addressing gender‑based violence and supporting sexual and reproductive health and rights for persons with disabilities
- Helping blind children and young people to become valued adults and citizens in Guinea-Bissau
- Joining forces to fight stigma against people with albinism in Mali