110 p, ill.
This report explores how development finance is responding to an increasingly challenging development and poverty landscape.
Chapters (and associated datasets) can be downloadable separately and are titled:
- New mindsets for investments to end poverty
- Strengthening the critical role of aid
- Mobilising all resources to leave no one behind
- Moving from data to impact - transparency and data use
- Getting back on track - an action agenda for 2030
Associated datasets available are:
- Trends in inflows of international financing, 2000–2016
- List of countries being left behind
- List of least developed countries (as of December 2018)