The engagement toolkit is a practical resource guide for anyone committed to ensuring the voice of disabled people is front and centre of their work.
Starting with influencing approaches on policy, campaigning and public affairs engagement, the toolkit provides:
• Step by step guidance on entry points for developing productive and mutually beneficial relationships with the disability community.
• Quick guides on key disability movement context, approaches and best practice
• A breakdown of key elements of the Influencing Cycle.
• Examples of where good practice has worked well.
• Links to in-depth information for further learning.