Resources from Inclusive Futures
This evidence being produced by Inclusive Futures aims to encourage innovation, learning and offer fundamental new approaches to inclusive development policy and practices. Below you can find a few of the resources that have been produced;
BBC Action Media formative research provides insights on how to (re)shape the design and implementation of media capacity strengthening activities.
IDS Situational Analysis for Uganda demonstrates the current situation in relation to formal sector employment for persons with disabilities.
ADD International participatory research Informs the Design of New Inclusive Education Models.
- Aid Connect Inclusion Works (NIGERIA) Qualitative Formative Research, BBC Media Action - April 2020
- Inclusion Works Uganda Situational Analysis, Institute of Development Studies (IDS) - June 2020
- Pre-Primary and Primary Inclusive Education for Tanzania (PPPIET) – Foundation Phase : Report on Participatory Research to Inform Design of New Inclusive Education Model in Tanzania, ADD International - June 2020
General Resources from Source
BRAND NEW! Source has added an easy to search function for 'open access peer review' journals on Disability and Inclusion, to try it out please click here. Current journals that have been added are the Journal of ‘Disability and the Global South’ and with more to follow in the upcoming weeks (if you have any suggestions - in any languages, please give us an email).
Below are the latest general resource recommendations from Source;
- Inclusion of persons with disabilities in Covid-19 response and recovery: seven steps to implementing the IASC Guidelines, Overseas Development Institute (ODI) - June 2020
- How can social protection responses to COVID-19 be made disability inclusive?, Disability Evidence Portal - June 2020
- Pivoting to inclusion : Leveraging lessons from the COVID-19 crisis for learners with disabilities, The World Bank - August 2020
- Persons affected by leprosy and the COVID-19 global health crisis , Global Partnership for Zero Leprosy - June 2020
- Disability Inclusion Helpdesk Report No: 38 : Disability and Child Marriage, Disability Inclusion Helpdesk - May 2020
- Decolonising inclusive education: an example from a research in Colombia, Disability and the Global South (DGS) - January 2020
- Education for Every Ability. A review and roadmap of disability-inclusive education in East Asia and Pacific, UNICEF East Asia and the Pacific Region Office (EAPRO) - July 2020
- Guidance Note 5: Return to School, Humanity & Inclusion (HI) - July 2020