324 p, ill.
This handbook is a quick-reference tool that provides practical, field-level guidance to establish and maintain a Gender Based Violence (GBV) sub-cluster in a humanitarian emergency. Chapters include:
1. GBV concepts for coordination (1.6 Ensuring inclusion of persons with disabilities in GBV interventions)
2. GBV coordination policy and structures
3. GBV coordination functions and roles
4. Implementing a GBV subcluster
5. Core references and additional resources.
View webpage for full text
Cross-cutting; policy; protection/ safeguarding; Development/ Humanitarian; disability and emergency; inclusive disaster response; inclusive emergency preparedness and planning; Disability and social diversity; persons with disabilities; women with disabilities; Global picture; disability and gender; Human rights; freedom from exploitation violence and abuse