Resources from Inclusive Futures
Source’s Autumn e-bulletin has 3 brand new resources produced by the Inclusive Futures consortium to share with you. Firstly, two Labour Market Assessment have recently been updated and show how the underlying economy impacts persons with disablities. Secondly, the synthesis report summarise the major findings from five briefings and examines policy, governance and institutional set up for inclusions of persons with disabilities. Finally, you now have access to watch heighlights from our evidence event about disability inclusive livelihoods. The event can be viewed using this link.
- Labour Market Assessment: Uganda 2021 refresh, Sightsavers - August 2021
- Labour Market Assessment: Bangladesh 2021 refresh, Sightsavers - August 2021
- How much do counties in Kenya invest in disability inclusion? A synthesis report, Development Initiatives (DI) - July 2021
General Resources from Source
A reminder that Source has added an easy to search function for 'open access peer review' journals on Disability and Inclusion. Currently, this includes around 825 different journal articles from multiple different publishers! To try out this function, please click here.
- Family Planning for Women and Girls with Disabilities, Disability Inclusion Helpdesk - April 2021
- Ending the neglect to attain the Sustainable Development Goals: A road map for neglected tropical diseases 2021–2030, World Health Organization (WHO) - January 2021
- A report on the social protection response to COVID-19 for persons with disabilities, South Asian Region, International Disability Alliance (IDA) - February 2021
- An inclusive digital economy for people with disabilities, Fundación ONCE - February 2021
- The effective engagement toolkit, Leonard Cheshire - March 2021
- Disability-related stigma and discrimination in sub-Saharan Africa and south Asia: a systematic literature review, Sightsavers - May 2021
- Inclusive client responsiveness: Focus on people with disabilities and older people, International Rescue Committee - July 2021