The journal issue Reproductive Health Matters, vol.25, no.50, May 2017 features disability and sexuality.
Research article titles are:
- Disability is not asexuality: the childbearing experiences and aspirations of women with disability in Zimbabwe
- Exploring misinformation of family planning practices and methods among deaf people in Ghana
- “We do not dare to love”: women with disabilities’ sexual and reproductive health and rights in rural Cambodia
- A qualitative study to explore the barriers and enablers for young people with disabilities to access sexual and reproductive health services in Senegal
- “Freedom to go where I want”: improving access to sexual and reproductive health for women with disabilities in the Philippines
- The sexual and reproductive rights and benefit derived from sexual and reproductive health services of people with physical disabilities in South Africa: beliefs of non-disabled people
- Female genital mutilation as sexual disability: perceptions of women and their spouses in Akure, Ondo State, Nigeria.